feeleminds.com

Your Knowledge Partner!

Form 23 AC, F23ACA filed not available at mca site

Companies Act | Rules | Company Law Board | MRTP | Competition Act | Depositories Act | SICA | eFiling queries | Bugs | SEBI Guidelines | SEC rules | Investor Protection | Independent Directors | Listing Agreement | Takeover Code | Corporate Governance | Audit Committee

Moderators: srinivasaraghavan, feele, sumitpahwa

Form 23 AC, F23ACA filed not available at mca site

Postby csjyotika » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:56 pm

Hello all,

I have just checked at MCA site F-23 AC and F-23 ACA which we have filed last year but there is no such details about them is available at site only we can view Form 20 B.

But in attachment to annual return section there are attachements to above form filed last year...........
can somebody suggest what is this.........nd what should we do now
csjyotika
Addict eMind !

Re: Form 23 AC, F23ACA filed not available at mca site

Postby rupeshpurwar » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:15 pm

Hi ,

Just check the Company's Master Data at MCA Site. If it is showing the date of Last year Balance sheet for which Form 23AC & 23ACA have been duly filed , then I think there is no need to worry.

Further you can talk to MCA helpline or send a mail to them through Feedback and tell them the situation.

regards

Rupesh
rupeshpurwar
Addict eMind !

Postby kumar niraj » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:17 pm

hi jyoti

if you have the challan of form-23ac filed, check the status of SRN from the portal from which the form was filed.

if it is approved, then ok.

put a query on the mca helpline with reference to that SRN, i hope you will get an answer.

but if the status of this srn is not approved, then you will have to do its refiling.
kumar niraj
Expert eMind !

Postby csjyotika » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:13 pm

Thanks Rupesh and Thanks Niraj,

I checked the master data it shows balance sheet submitted on last year ............i.e.31.3.2007,

Niraj , while i checked on the basis of SRN its showing you are not authorised to view this transaction, as last year other cs have filed that.............

What should i do now as master data is ok should i leave the matter here or should i take another action
csjyotika
Addict eMind !

Postby rupeshpurwar » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:25 pm

Hi Jyotika,

When the master data of your Company shows the date of Last year B/S, it means they have taken it in record. It is negligence on their part that they have attached the Form 23AC and 23ACA in annual Return section. You just bring it into their notice and be happy.

regards,

Rupesh
rupeshpurwar
Addict eMind !

Postby kumar niraj » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:30 pm

i do not think that you should leave the matter here, as you are the company secretary of this company. just put your query on mca helpline mail, and see what they reply
kumar niraj
Expert eMind !

Postby csjyotika » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:40 pm

thanks again to both of u.......

Rupesh forms are not in annual return section.....only the attachments to the form are available in attachemnt to annual return section........

still, i think Neeraj is right i must talk to MCA helpdesk.........
csjyotika
Addict eMind !

Postby ulhas bhat » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:38 am

Hi Jyotika,
These sort of incidents happen quite a few times. You will have to check out with the ROC of your State (a bit of liaisoning with the Caseworkers may be required) to see whether the Form 23AC and 23ACA have come in the system. You will also have to give all the details in the feedback to MCA (there's a seperate section for that).
You should ensure that the ROC office raises a ticket for that as most probably it is a system error wherein your filing has not come fully into the system. We face such problems here in Karnataka and god forbid if it happens in relation to any incorporation / charge documents. The delays sometimes exceed a month and our clients are furious as they are not ready to buy our argument that there's a system problem.
Regards,
CS Ulhas Sodankoor Bhat
ulhas bhat
Champion eMind!

Postby csjyotika » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:14 pm

Thanks Ulhas

I have mentioned in feedback form regarding d prob......lets see what they reply.........
csjyotika
Addict eMind !

Postby ulhas bhat » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:54 am

Hi Jyotika,
What was their reply? I am curious to know because all these problems as well as solutions can help me too in my routine work.
Regards,
CS Ulhas Sodankoor Bhat
ulhas bhat
Champion eMind!

Postby csjyotika » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:56 pm

Hi All............

I would like to share my experience regarding above matter with MCA helpdesk, I filed the prob with them in their feedback section and to my surprise the prob was resolved within two days without any further inquiry at their part and they have sent me a mail to check the site and confirm that prob is resolved. This was really the speedy and appreciateable effort on their part...........

rgds
jyotika
csjyotika
Addict eMind !

Postby rupeshpurwar » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:34 pm

Wonderful !

It seems that MCA helpdesk given you the greatest surprise Gift ahead of Diwali. it is unbelievable that MCA people are trying to rectify their mistakes so promptly.

regards,

Rupesh
rupeshpurwar
Addict eMind !

Postby ramramram » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:14 pm

Dear all,

I have recently filed form 23AC and Form 23ACA attaching the B/s, P&L, Aud/Dir.Report, Notice of AGM, however could not attach the schedules to the B/s and 217 (2)(a) particulars due to the size. After uploading the form, I tried to file the schedules through addendum while the transaction was showing 'work in progress' status, however the system was not accepting the same saying that the same is not available for annual filing. Now the forms have been approved. What is the way out for filing the 'left out' schedules without filing the forms once again and pay the fees.

Regards,

RAM
ramramram
Professional eMind !

Postby csjyotika » Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:24 pm

Yes Rupesh its really a diwali gift i was expecting a long follow up and formalities which may have created delay in current year filing........bt nothing like that happend.....

Hello Ram,

I dont know what you should do in present situation, bt normally rather than scanning all the balance sheet documents just attach soft copy of that converted in Pdf by writing Sd/- above all the signatures and by mentioning the names of the director's etc who are signing the documents ,this will make the file size very small and there will b no need to file addendum,

you can also view the above information in help section of Form 23 ACA (recent one)

Rgds
Jyotika
csjyotika
Addict eMind !

Return to Corporate Law